Articles by Lyndsay Morrison
- Potentially powerful snowstorm tracking towards Ontario
- Coldest temperatures in years could come to Toronto as polar vortex descends on Ontario
- Here's when southern Ontario's 'significant' snowstorm will hit
- Southern Ontario on track to be hit with heavy rain from Tropical Storm Nicole
- Foster families safely pick up future dog guides through 'puppy drive-thru'
- First bout of 30 degree heat could hit Toronto by the long weekend
- Summer-like weather is on the way for Toronto
- Snow is about to hit the Greater Toronto Area
- Month's worth of rain possible in Toronto over next 24 hours as intense storm moves in
- Spring to arrive right on time in the GTA with sunshine and double-digit temperatures
Lyndsay Morrison is a Weekend Weather Anchor and Community Reporter for CTV News Toronto, delivering comprehensive weather updates as well as news stories from communities across the GTA.
Prior to joining CTV News Toronto, Morrison spent seven years at CTV News Kitchener as a Weather Specialist, where she also hosted the Annual Oktoberfest Thanksgiving Day Parade, which is broadcast nationally on CTV.
Morrison previously worked as a Presenter and Writer for The Weather Network, and served as a fill-in weather specialist for CTV’s YOUR MORNING.
Morrison holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Ryerson University.
She owns three golden retrievers and is a former Highland Dance champion.
She speaks English.
Follow her on Twitter: @Lyndsay_CTV