What's open and closed in Toronto on Easter Monday
Published Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:44PM EDT
Last Updated Monday, April 1, 2013 7:35AM EDT
Many Toronto residents back at work today, but that doesn’t mean that everything is open.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed in the city on Easter Monday.
- Most grocery stores
- Most shopping centres
- Universities and colleges
- Tourist attractions including the Ontario Science Centre, the Toronto Zoo, CN Tower and Royal Ontario Museum
- The Beer Store and select locations of the LCBO will be open
- Public and Catholic schools
- Government offices
- All Toronto Public Library branches
- There will be no Canada Post collection or delivery
• TTC and GO Transit are running on a regular service schedule