Third victim treated after Young Jeezy concert shooting
A third man appeared at a London hospital with a gunshot wound after a shooting at a Young Jeezy concert in the city Thursday.
Police said the man arrived at the hospital at approximately 3:15 p.m. on Friday and was treated for his injuries and released.
Two other people had already been treated for gunshot wounds stemming from the incident, which occurred just before the concert began in London on Thursday.
On Wednesday, the rapper's Toronto show was also cut short by violence.
London police originally said two people were injured in gunfire at the London Music Hall shortly before midnight.
One victim was taken to a London hospital in stable condition, but suffering from serious injuries. The second victim was treated at a Toronto hospital and released with superficial injuries.
The incident occurred before Young Jeezy, a popular U.S. rapper currently on tour in Canada, took the stage Thursday night.
A concert at Toronto's Sound Academy was cut short the previous night after a man was shot several times during an altercation with other concert-goers.
That victim suffered serious injuries to the upper torso and was taken to St. Michael's Hospital.
Toronto police say the investigation is ongoing but do not have descriptions of the suspects.
Young Jeezy later tweeted that the Toronto concert was cancelled, stating: "Backstage @ Sound Academy in Toronto! Police closed venue and cancelled the greatest show!!! I will be back! Next stop London, Ontario!"
He has not tweeted since the London show.
Young Jeezy was scheduled to perform at Montreal's Olympia Theatre Friday night, but a note on the venue's website said the show had been cancelled.
London police are also still looking for the gunman and they are asking anyone with information to call 519-661-5670.