Articles by Phil Tsekouras
- Suspects arrested in near-deadly Kennedy Station stabbing between 12 and 15 years old
- 'Mortifying': Toronto woman says restaurant shamed her for ordering too much food
- Individual linked to investigation of fetus found in park near Toronto identified: police
- Toronto man who allegedly spat on several people on the TTC arrested
- Motorcyclist struck and killed by driver making left-turn in Scarborough: police
- Toronto man accused of randomly spitting on 3 people on TTC property
- Victim in deadly Vaughan, Ont. shooting was targeted, suspects at large: police
- Toronto to consider limiting number of signs on private property
- Woman who struck and killed Toronto lawyer with U-Haul truck gets life in prison
- Man wanted after assault in Toronto leaves victim with 'significant' eye injury
Phil Tsekouras is a Multi-Platform Writer for CTV News Toronto, covering breaking local news across the GTA.
Tsekouras spent three years working for CTV News Channel as an Associate Producer, covering national news stories including extensive coverage of the cannabis legislation in 2017.
Tsekouras graduated from Ryerson University with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the RTA School of Media.
An interesting fact about Tsekouras is that he did not eat his first egg until the age of 22.
He speaks English and is based in Toronto.
Follow him on Twitter: @PhilTsekouras