Articles by Katherine DeClerq
- Ontario NDP 'failed to connect with voters' in 2022 election, report finds
- New advertising blitz questions Ontario Highway 413 pricetag
- Ryan Reynolds to build 'massive' production studio in Ontario, government says
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by car in Mississauga
- Driver caught travelling 200km/hr on major Ontario highway
- Ontario won't reverse decision to end funding for uninsured health care
- Hamilton school experiences second bomb threat in under a week
- Toronto set to make hybrid council meetings permanent
- Pedestrian dead after being hit by 2 cars in Mississauga
- One person seriously injured after stabbing on Toronto bus
Katherine DeClerq is a Multi-Platform Writer covering breaking local and provincial politics from the newsroom and Queen's Park.
DeClerq has played a critical role in the newsroom's COVID-19 coverage and has reported on a variety of other topics including federal and provincial elections, the Raptors' 2019 NBA championship run, and immunization rates within Toronto schools.
Prior to joining CTV News Toronto in 2018, DeClerq worked in multiple local and national newsrooms, including the Toronto Star and Maclean's Magazine, covering day-to-day news and writing feature profiles.
DeClerq holds a master’s degree in Journalism from Ryerson University, and a combined bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History from the University of Ottawa.
She lives in Toronto and speaks both English and French.
Follow her on Twitter: @KateDeClerq