Articles by Hannah Alberga
- Woman shocked when she sees a lion while walking her dog in Ontario
- Wanted man arrested after nurse recognizes him at Hamilton, Ont., hospital
- Turf war between elderly Toronto man and city over fake grass rages on
- This Toronto 28-year-old received a chunk of Amazon's $2B fund for her tech company
- Ontario proposes new rules for companies laying off remote employees
- Cops likely stole thousands in cash from Toronto man during drug bust, judge finds
- Toronto Pearson expecting rush for March Break. Here’s their travel tips
- School bus driver charged after crashing in Whitby, Ont. with students on board
- A Canadian province just became the 1st to offer free birth control. Will Ontario follow suit?
- Ontario’s health minister 'victim blames' patients for complaints, opposition says
Hannah Alberga is a Multi-Platform Writer at CTV News Toronto, covering local stories across the GTA.
Hannah has reported for The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star and CBC. Hannah is passionate about health reporting and her previous work has focused on uncovering how we can keep algorithmic racism out of Canadian health care’s AI toolkit.
Hannah graduated from Ryerson University with a Master of Journalism.
She speaks English.
Follow her on Twitter: @HannahAlberga