Articles by Hannah Alberga
- Indigo founder Heather Reisman retires, almost half of board steps down
- Wrong turn into Canada lands U.S. driver in jail for stolen vehicle
- Prison commissioner should 'step down or be fired' after transferring Paul Bernardo, Ford says
- These are the new freedoms Paul Bernardo could get in a medium-security prison
- Severe thunderstorm 'could produce tornado' in Toronto area, Environment Canada says
- Notorious serial killer Paul Bernardo moved to medium-security prison in Quebec
- Man in life-threatening condition after stabbing in Oshawa
- Ontario airport to shutdown as Cadillac Fairview eyes plans to develop
- Shed catches fire in residential neighbourhood near Yorkdale
- Engaged couple shot dead days before moving out of house near Hamilton
Hannah Alberga is a Multi-Platform Writer at CTV News Toronto, covering local stories across the GTA.
Hannah has reported for The New York Times, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star and CBC. Hannah is passionate about health reporting and her previous work has focused on uncovering how we can keep algorithmic racism out of Canadian health care’s AI toolkit.
Hannah graduated from Ryerson University with a Master of Journalism.
She speaks English.
Follow her on Twitter: @HannahAlberga