Articles by Chris Fox
- TTC will install platform edge doors on Line 1 platform at Bloor-Yonge Station as part of $1.5B overhaul
- Woman killed in 'chain-reaction collision' after driver stopped to let dog cross road, police say
- Boy, 15, facing charges in Oshawa stabbing that left teen with critical injuries
- Attention drivers: DVP and Gardiner will both be closed to traffic on Sunday
- Man in life-threatening condition after apparent assault in Scarborough
- Woman pulled from pool at Brampton home dies in hospital: police
- Jogger was struck by motorcycle driving between two lanes of stopped traffic, police say
- 'Deplorable:' Loaded gun found wrapped in sweater in child's bedroom, police say
- Police officer and school bus driver both die after collision near Woodstock
- Man dead after slamming motorcycle into tree in remote part of Caledon: police
- Temperatures could approach 30 C in Toronto this week
- PROMISE TRACKER: What the leading candidates in Toronto’s mayoral race are pledging to do
- Victims in double homicide northwest of Ottawa were 16-year-old boys from Mississauga, police say
- Girl, 17, shot with replica firearm outside Brampton pizza place: police
- Hamilton police arrest suspect who allegedly tried to set fire to apartment using propane tank and blowtorch
Chris Fox is the Managing Digital Producer for CP24.com, having joined the station in 2011.
While at CP24 he has covered everything from the Eaton Centre shooting to the Yonge Street Van attack and the daily machinations of city hall.
Prior to joining CP24 he worked as a newspaper reporter, most recently with the Fredericton Daily Gleaner.
Fox graduated from St. Thomas University with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in journalism.
He speaks English.