Articles by Chris Fox
- 'Absolutely phenomenal:' Toronto officials welcome addition of more games to 2026 FIFA World Cup
- 'Maple syrup weather:' Toronto to see mix of freezing and milder temperatures as spring begins
- OPP officer facing charges in connection with Orillia shooting
- Child dead after overnight fire in camping trailer on Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
- Could a world-class cricket stadium be coming to Brampton?
- Ontario considering banning TikTok in public schools
- 'Intoxicated' suspect bit officer responding to break-and-enter call in Whitby, police say
- Three transport trucks involved in multi-vehicle crash on Hwy. 401
- 'A great relief': Maple Leafs star Mitch Marner reacts to arrests in gunpoint carjacking incident
- 'It's an alarming situation:' Two-thirds of younger women in Ontario are living with a mental health condition, survey suggests
- Man wanted for murder in Quebec arrested in Mississauga following probe into rash of vehicle thefts
- Nordstrom will close all of its Canadian stores, cutting 2,500 jobs in the process
- Teacher at centre of dress code controversy no longer working at Oakville school
- Toronto is bracing for the arrival of another winter storm. Here is when the snow will fall.
- Mississauga set to reconsider its ban on cannabis stores
Chris Fox is the Managing Digital Producer for CP24.com, having joined the station in 2011.
While at CP24 he has covered everything from the Eaton Centre shooting to the Yonge Street Van attack and the daily machinations of city hall.
Prior to joining CP24 he worked as a newspaper reporter, most recently with the Fredericton Daily Gleaner.
Fox graduated from St. Thomas University with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in journalism.
He speaks English.