Articles by Chris Fox
- Police officer and school bus driver both die after collision near Woodstock
- Man dead after slamming motorcycle into tree in remote part of Caledon: police
- Temperatures could approach 30 C in Toronto this week
- PROMISE TRACKER: What the leading candidates in Toronto’s mayoral race are pledging to do
- Victims in double homicide northwest of Ottawa were 16-year-old boys from Mississauga, police say
- Girl, 17, shot with replica firearm outside Brampton pizza place: police
- Hamilton police arrest suspect who allegedly tried to set fire to apartment using propane tank and blowtorch
- 'If we can’t have his name on that structure we don’t want it:' Peel school board scraps plans to name Centre for Black Excellence after late activist
- Sellers are 'back in the driver's seat' in Toronto's housing market, RBC says
- Winning $1M lottery ticket sold in Etobicoke will expire this month
- Toronto to see week-long streak of double-digit temperatures and sunny skies
- Police arrest suspects in botched armed robbery, all five were bound by release orders or weapons prohibition
- Police locate missing 13-year-old girl in Thornhill
- Youth seriously injured in Rexdale shooting
- Driver dead, three others injured after Scarborough collision
Chris Fox is the Managing Digital Producer for CP24.com, having joined the station in 2011.
While at CP24 he has covered everything from the Eaton Centre shooting to the Yonge Street Van attack and the daily machinations of city hall.
Prior to joining CP24 he worked as a newspaper reporter, most recently with the Fredericton Daily Gleaner.
Fox graduated from St. Thomas University with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in journalism.
He speaks English.