Articles by Andrew Brennan
- Toronto speed camera near High Park issued $2.2M worth of tickets
- Video shows man dangling from balcony to escape Toronto high-rise fire
- All UP Express trains taken out of service after cracks found in brake discs
- Most UP Express train cars 'condemned' after thermal cracks found in brake discs: union
- Lifelong Toronto Maple Leafs fan fulfils dream of seeing first game, passes away next day
- GTA region warns Bill 23 may hike property taxes
- Bail hearing dates set for some teens charged in death of Toronto homeless man
- One of 8 teen girls charged in swarming death of Toronto man granted bail
- 'Criminalization of homelessness': Churchyard encampment remains after City eviction deadline passes
- 'Unnecessarily cruel': Toronto sends eviction notices to encampment in churchyard
- 'We are very terrified': Two Markham home invasion victims speak out after attack
- UofT student marks history as the first female First Nations Rhodes Scholar
- 'I want to work': New hub connects people with Down syndrome to jobs
- Toronto man says Canada Post suspended mail to his house over a garbage bin dispute
- 'It's a mess': Why a single mom sits outside her daughter's Toronto school every day
- Here's why the cannabis market in Toronto is facing chronic growing pains
- High-flying dreams of young cancer survivor get Toronto Air Show liftoff
- Massive lines for SIN cards and passports in the Greater Toronto Area
- Ontario powers ahead with Canada's first grid-scale nuclear reactor
- Ontario education minister is 'jumping the gun' with strike talk, union says
Andrew Brennan is an award-winning journalist who grew up in Toronto's west end.
He has covered several election campaigns as well as politics at the Quebec National Assembly. Some of the major stories he has reported on include the 2012 Student Protests, the Quebec City Mosque Shooting, and the Luka Magnotta murder trial.
Andrew worked in news for over a decade in Montreal before returning home to Toronto, proudly reporting for the station he grew up watching.
He is an alumnus of Etobicoke School of the Arts, where he majored in music theatre, and graduated from Concordia University with a double major in journalism and communication studies.
Andrew loves to sing and play music, talking about the cosmos, and watching the Blue Jays play.
He speaks English and French.