Articles by Abby O'Brien
- Ontario woman's lost wedding dress found by thrift store volunteer after 'long shot' search
- Ontario woman kicks off 'long shot' search for wedding dress after dad mistakenly donates it
- Video shows moments client allegedly attacks Hamilton beauty salon worker
- Ontario photographer captures Thursday's northern lights, reveals how best to see them tonight
- Coun. Josh Matlow broke code of conduct on Twitter, should face 10-day pay suspension, says commissioner
- Toronto has one of the most expensive transit systems for riders in the world: report
- Police bust 4 separate drivers for speeding after viewing Ontario's northern lights last night
- Two 22-year-olds' vehicles impounded, licenses suspended after driving nearly double the limit in Brampton
- New study finds TTC cuts disproportionately impact Toronto's marginalized communities
- Police still looking man with ‘legendary’ forehead tattoo wanted for murder on Canada-wide warrant
Abby O'Brien is a Multi-Platform Writer for CTV News Toronto, covering local news in the GTA.
Before joining CTV News Toronto, she worked in newsrooms at Narcity Canada, Victoria Buzz and The Martlet. Her freelance work has been published in The Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail, This Magazine and more.
In 2018, O'Brien graduated from the University of Victoria with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Professional Communications.