Two people rescued from Scarborough fire
Two people have been rescued after a fire broke out at a residence in Scarborough.
Toronto Fire say they were called to a plaza on Warden Street near Danforth Avenue after 9 a.m. on Tuesday after flames broke out inside a residence above a store.
It’s not immediately clear what sparked the blaze.
Warden Avenue at Danforth has been closed in both directions as the investigation continues.
At least 25 firefighters were called to the property to douse the blaze.